Our client is a world leading sourcing company. They are looking for a Sourcing Specialist / Manager to join their young and dynamic team.
- Source vendors and develop products according to the objectives and requirements from the buying team
- Monitor day to day operation including supplier management, product development, quote sheets, sample verification & order follow up
- Responsible for payment terms negotiation and vendor set up, on time shipment & Critical Path management
- Responsible for vendor relationship and KPI measurements
- Communicate daily with buyers and vendors to ensure programs are delivered as per schedule
- Coordinate the sourcing activities with QA, Supply chain and packaging team
- Responsible to look after hard goods
- Degree holder highly preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Junior Sourcing Specialist
- 8 – 10 years of experience in hardgoods
- Previous experience in a large US Sourcing/Buying office would be preferred
- Familiar with regulatory requirements for US or EU market
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Phoebe Leung, phoebe.leung @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.