Our client is a world leading FMCG company. They are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their young and dynamic team.
- Handle demand and supply planning
- Executing cost and quality driven supplier evaluation, selection, and development plans ensuring high standard KPI's and implement continuous improvement programs
- Allocating supply to different distribution centres & determine best shipping strategies by optimizing in-bound and out-bound logistics
- Implementing improvement plans & maintaining a close relationship with 3PL vendors and suppliers ensuring they meet the organization quality standards and procedures
- Handling cross-functional projects to implement re-engineering initiatives across the network
- Degree from logistics/supply chain or any relevant discipline
4 – 5 years of working experience in supply chain field
- Candidates from Consumer goods/FMCG industry are highly preferred
- Candidates from other industries but handled large amount of SKUs will also be considered
- Flexible, logical thinking, strategic
SAP user is a must
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Phoebe Leung, phoebe.leung @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.