- Providing 1st and 2nd line support to users
- You will be providing helpdesk / serivce desk support including providing guidance to users on ‘how to’ question and system errors.
- Take ownership of call resolution until it is resolved.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments assigned by supervisor
- At least 2 years of working experience in IT
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows desktop environments
- Experienced in providing deskside support and Mobile support
- Knowledge on server and network administration would be desirable.
- Certificates in MCSA / MCSE / MCP / CCNA / ITIL will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills is essential. Cantonese and English / Mandarin language skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Bobby Lee, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy