Our client is a small sized friendly law firm in central. They are currently seeking for a Temporary Legal Secretary to cover a maternity leave. You will need to support a Partner and 2 Associates in the Matrimonial team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing all rounded legal secretarial and administrative support
- Prepare, format, print, edit, filing legal documents
- Managing daily schedules, restaurant bookings
- Answer telephone calls
- Expense claims
- Minimum 2-3 years of legal secretarial experience
- Preferably with experience in Matrimonial or Civil litigation department/s before
- Good common of spoken English and Mandarin is a must
- Strong sense of responsibility and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work overtime
- Excellent working manner, euthanistic and great interpersonal skills
- Immediately available only
Please send your resume to email@example.com. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Julia Wan on +852 3151 1303.