Our client is a well established multinational law firm. They are currently seeking for a Temporary Legal Secretary to join them. You will need to support a team of 3-4 fee earners in the corporate department.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing all rounded legal secretarial and administrative support
- Prepare, format, input, edit, filing legal documents
- Managing daily schedules/appointments and meetings
- Travel arrangement, entering time sheets and expense claims
- Minimum 2-3 years of legal secretarial experience
- Good common of spoken English and Mandarin is a must
- Strong sense of responsibility and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work overtime
- Excellent working manner, euthanistic and great interpersonal skills
- Immediately available only
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Julia Wan on +852 3151 1303.