- Well-known Premium Beauty brand
- Strong Knowledge in Product
- Retail Training & Talent Development Management
Our client is a well-known Premium Beauty brand in worldwide, they are looking for a Retail Training Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible to oversee and execute the Training programs to the field coach and frontline team. To formulate, develop and execute the Retail Training, Product Training & Talent Development programs in both classroom and on-field coaching to drive staff’s performance, professional soft & hard skills, and brand loyalty. Liaise with Regional Team, Sales team and Marketing team to identify the training needs of the floor on product knowledge, brand story, retail operations and selling skills. Oversee the training budget, develop and prepare the training materials. Provide evaluation reports to high management.
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experiences gained from Beauty/Retail industries, which at least 2 years in Managerial role.
- Strong presentation and people management skills
- Good insight in Beauty / Retail industry
- Passionate, out-going, well-organized and proactive person
- Good command in spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC skill (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Less experiences will be considered as Assistant Training Manager
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Winky Cheung, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy