- 1-3 years experience
- Graduate of a top US University
- Knowledge of US admissions process for Schools and Universities
Our client is an established company in the education sector looking for experienced and qualified Admissions Consultants/Advisors to be apart of their growing business. With operations in South East Asia and the US the company are looking to expand and provide their quality service to a wider and increasingly competitive market. The role will focus on higher education admissions, providing students and parents with the best advice and guidance in order to achieve their aim of getting into the best Universities. The ideal candidate would have graduated from a top tier University in the US with experience and knowledge of studying and living abroad.
- 1-3 years Experience as an Admissions Consultant/Advisor.
- Sound knowledge of US college and school admissions processes along with knowledge of US curriculums and exams.
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is a plus
- Excellent presentation skills with an ability to sell
- Positive can-do attitude
- Competitive salary
- Excellent commission structure
- Medical Insurance cover
- Sponsorship of visa
If you would like to work with an international dynamic group, providing advice and guidance for students and families then please email your CV to Steven Harrington, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3151 1303 for a confidential discussion.
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.