Fast-growing startup in Hong Kong is currently looking to hire a UX/UI designer to their expanding team. Together we are looking to speak with candidates that put quality first by improving the usability and accessibility of the product and users.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Create wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes across for both web and mobile to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Turn data into a easy-to-understand way
- Create and design from concept to launch
- Conduct research, generate ideas, perform user testing and other UX activities
- Experience in designing clean and highly usable web-based interfaces and mobile applications
- Degree or Diploma in interactive design, or other related disciplines
- Proficient in software such as Sketch and other prototyping tools. Experience with Invision / Framer would be advantage.
- Good understanding of the latest UX and UI design trends and best practices.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Michelle Chan, michelle.chan@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assisting you in develop a tailored job search strategy.