This is an opportunity with an Asset Management who is seeking to hire a Desktop Team Lead to supervise the current existing team.
· Permanent Hire
· Experience is Managing a small team
· APAC Role
- Investigate faults relating to desktop applications and their configuration, identify and implement appropriate solutions.
- Respond promptly and effectively to calls concerning any query or issue regarding software and hardware
- Demonstrate and deliver excellent service to all clients at all times.
- Complete software/hardware installs, upgrades, adhoc project activity, moves and roll outs as and when requested, to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Call management, includes logging and taking ownership, updating, closing calls correctly, using the appropriate categories and escalating when appropriate.
- Analysis of calls, this includes proactively monitoring and investigating statistics, looking for trends and patterns to identify recurring problems to enable root cause analysis.
- Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers.
- Liaise regularly with IT management, all IT support areas, the Service Desk and clients in pursuit of best working practice for our team and client base.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges.
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager.
- 5+ years’ experience in a desktop support role or equivalent technical role.
- Specialist experience in a client facing desktop support role, preferably gained within the Financial Services sector and/or a highly pressured environment.
- Project management and Service Desk supervisor experience a plus.
- Up to date knowledge of the technologies, equipment and software appropriate to the business, including Windows operating system platforms, Mobile devices, Microsoft Applications and Network Fundamentals, ITIL.
- Network and telephony patching experience.
- Proven track record of success coupled with proven knowledge of industry best practice for Desktop Support and Service Delivery.
- Demonstrate commitment and ability to provide exceptional service to internal Clients, at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese and English.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Edmond Chan, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy