Our client, a global consulting firm which focused on banking and insurance solutions, is looking for high-caliber person for a banking project.
- This position is the highest level of architect in the firm and will be covering architecting and desiging for banking system for top tier investment banks
- More than 80% of their time will be spent on design and coding.
- Multi-Threading and Low latency programming is very highly desirable.
- Python scripting, while great to have, can be compromised if the person is good in C++ and multi-threading.
- Focus on implementation of pre-trade risk control application
- Meeting the best latency possible to ensure accuracy in the risk checks
- 10 year hands on design and architect experience
- Possess strong C++ in Unix and Linux or other variant of OS
- Familiar with Concurrency Concepts, data structures and IPC.
- Familiar with Object Oriented concepts
- Experience in multi-threaded design and low latency
- Experience in scripting with Python
- Possess good problem solving and communication skills
- Familiar with Test-Driven Development and Agile practices
- Experience in software design and development of complex real time systems
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Amy Lin, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy