A Global Law firm is looking for an Accountant with at least 5 years experience in Law firms. This person must demonstrate self motivation, attention to detail, and strong communication skills. The role will report to the Executive Director and a dotted line to the US headquarters
- Report to Executive Director
- Consolidate the monthly financial and management reports/ monthly debtors aging report/ monthly costs and fee payment schedule for all Partners in a timely basis
- Manage revenue and costs reconciliations
- Handle month-end closing procedures, tax filling and taxation related issues, internal control, budgeting and forecasting, coordination with external auditors for annual audit and payroll management
- Reconciliation of ledger accounts
- Oversee bank payments and transactions in accordance to Solicitors’ Accounts Rules with ledger records updated
- Preparing supporting schedules of general ledger balances
- Identify business and control issues
- Ensure processes are in place so that the firm strictly adheres to the Hong Kong Law Society's Solicitor Accounts Rules with regard to the handling of clients' monies.
- Ensure all third party disbursements are settled on a timely basis.
- Experience of generating, managing and interpreting financial data in a commercial environment.
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with CMS accounting system.
- Fluent in Cantonese, English
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with law firm.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Darren Chung, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1315 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy