· The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the capital market strategies for the group, taking lead in structuring the transactions and managing the deals across different categories of financial products, as well as liaising closely with the relevant counterparts including the banks, regulatory bodies and other business partners.
· At least 20 years of solid experience in banking or finance industry, including over 10 years of experience taking senior management positions;
· Hands on experience in handling multiple bond / loan deals for refinancing, new capital raising, liability management, etc;
· Good structuring skills and knowledge in various kinds of bonds and loans;
· Possess a good network and excellent relationships with the industry counterparts including the banks, government bodies and business partners in the PRC;
· Master Degree or above in Economics, Finance, or other related disciplines;
· Native in Mandarin.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Yifan Yan, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1320 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy