Our client is a well known private jet company, they are now looking for a professional Receptionist to join the regional office in Hong Kong. This opportunity is definitely good for an individual with great attitude, very proactive, confident and have excellent English skills.
- Handle incoming calls, greet visitors and operate daily front desk duties.
- Assist in daily office administration works.
- Ensure tidiness of meeting rooms and reception area at all times.
- Responsible for meeting room booking and video conferencing arrangement.
- Manage stationery and office sundry supplies.
- Support in preparing presentation materials and reports as well as spreadsheets using Microsoft applications
- Prepare expense report, maintain internal system updates and documentation
- At least 2 years of Receptionist/ Administration experiences gained from MNCs, aviation and hospitality industry.
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Competent with MS office application.
- Strong communication skills with professional telephone manner.
- Presentable, enthusiastic, customer-oriented, flexible and professional presentation
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Stephanie Chan, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy