Our client is a global leader in cyber security that provides comprehensive, highly customized solutions for customers of all sizes, across a range of industries, and also enables turnkey anti-DDoS solutions for service providers.
- To participate in the 24x7 SOC operation and ensure a smooth and efficient operation.
- To commence emergency recovery procedures ensuring client’s service availability.
- To monitor and analyse Internet traffic for security breaches and denial of service attacks.
- To constantly follow the policies, procedures, and technologies in order to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of security operations.
- To ensure both internal OLAs and external SLAs are met and followed accordingly.
- To ensure and enhance customer satisfaction through effective handling of security events and mitigations via promptly, professional communication with customers.
- To directly coordinate with clients via ticketing system or support chat function.
- To protect applications and servers from attacks by deploying countermeasures on the spot.
- To support customers by diagnosing the occurrence of incidents, facilitating provisioning, and fulfilling customer’s requests.
- University Degree or Diploma holder on Computer Studies or Information Technology with minimum 1 years experience in SOC operations.
- Holder of Network and Security professional certificates like CCNA / CCSP would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of IT Security, DDoS attack types and events will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in traffic analysis using various tools like WireShark, TCPDump, CURL, and AGURI.
- Knowledge of Internet routing and network troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies like BGP, OSPF, TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, HTTP(S), GRE, DNS, and SSL.
- Conversational in English and Chinese.
- 24x7 roster shift duty is required.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to William Yeung, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1327 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy