Our client is a one of the most prestigious international law frim in the world. They are currently looking to hire a Litigation Legal Secretary with 3+ years of litigation experience to join their team in Hong Kong supporting 3-4 fee earners.
You will provide secretarial and administrative support to 2 Partners and 2 Associates. The main job responsibilities will include:
· Providing all rounded administrative and secretarial support to lawyers
· Drafting, editing, formatting and proof reading documents
· Preparing bundles and filing legal documents
· Corresponding with clients
· Assist with preparation of invoices
· Handle calendar, meeting, booking and travel arrangement.
· Maintain filing system
· Performing any ad- hoc administrative duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
· Minimum of 3-4 years of legal secretarial experience preferably from an international law firm
· Good understanding of court cases
· Excellent spoken/written Chinese and English, spoken Mandarin is a plus
· Proficiency in Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Detail-minded and well organised
· Positive attitude, responsible and a good team player
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Julia Wan, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web:www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy