Our client is a top tier asset management firm across APAC with fast paced culture and strong international business network. They are currently looking for a temp receptionist to join regional office here in HK.
- Responsible for all-round receptionist general duties such as covering main switch board, maintaining traffic of meeting and conference room bookings, travel arrangement, manage front desk...etc.
- Arrange quarterly carpet cleaning and manage the general cleanliness and tidiness of reception and public areas and conference rooms.
- Provide excellent customer service standard in handling all in-coming telephone calls.
- Provide logistics coordination support on corporate events and office facilities management where necessary.
- University graduate with minimum 2 years relevant working experiences gained from servicing industry, financial institutions and MNCs.
- Strong team player. Presentable, self-starter, pleasant personality and able to work independently;
- Flexible, helpful and willing to accept responsibility.
- Good at using Excel and PowerPoint. Strong written and languages skills – English & Mandarin.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Stephanie Chan, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy