|Posted:||11 months ago|
Our client is a reputable leading US international law firm with operations worldwide; they are currently seeking for a Legal Translator in their Hong Kong office to work along with an existing Translator to provide assistance to the corporate department mainly.
- You will need to support fee-earners on translation financial and legal documents from English to Chinese and vice versa, for example: translating IPO, annual report, interim report, prospectus, circular and press announcement etc.
- Proofread and review translation draft
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks as required
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Translation or Languages related discipline
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Translation
- Candidates must have law firm experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Word and Chinese word processing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Julia Wan, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web:www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy