Our client is a well-established consultancy firm with more than 60 years of direct presence in various jurisdictions in Europe, Asia and UAE. Servicing both international and local clients, they provide expertise in corporate, tax and accounting services, wealth and business consulting.
They are looking for an experienced Treasury Analyst to provide maternity coverage.
- Prepare and process internet banking payments and issue cheques payments to suppliers and other monthly company expenses
- Maintain and update various bills and payment records for group companies in the respective excel files and physical folders
- Reconcile bank transactions of various bank accounts on a daily basis and confirm to the internal personnel about the inward remittances from the clients
- Liaise with various banks for information and handle the requests from bank
- Assist the General Manager & the CFO in the preparation of budget, forecast and other financial reports
- Prepare cash flow report by coordinating with internal personnel about the monthly cash collection from the clients and report the cash status to the General Manager every week
- Coordinate and assist the accounting team for month end closures
- Support any other admin task for the accounts team and ad-hoc duties.
- Must have more than 2 years of relevant experience in accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and must have the ability to build and maintain relationships with employees at all levels
- Proficient in MS Excel (pivot tables), MS PowerPoint and able to learn a new software with minimal supervision
- Able to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese