Our Client, a leading US law firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. Our client has a strong presence in the United States and Asia Pacific region, and is known to represent fortune 500 companies.
- Assist with the daily office administration under the supervision of Office Manager
- Prepare meeting rooms, print presentation materials and catering arrangement
- Welcome visitors in a professional manner
- Ensuring office space, conference rooms and file paces are in good standing at all times
- Answering incoming calls and provide appropriate response to general inquiries
- Assist in renovation and office removal
- Ad-hoc duties required
- Form 7 or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in office administration and customer services will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills as you will be liaising with staff at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Alan Pang, alan.pang@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1315 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy.