- From a Top Tier University in the UK or US
- Enjoys working with students
- Experience with the admissions process for US and UK Universities
Charterhouse is looking for an experienced Admissions Consultant to join one of our clients, an established education provider based in Hong Kong. Our client is one of the top education providers in Hong Kong working with Undergrads to help them get into the top Universities around the world. The main focus for this role is on higher education admissions; providing students and parents alike with expert advice, guidance and mentoring when it comes to applying and studying at the World’s best Universities. The ideal candidate would have graduated from a Top Tier University in the US or UK with experience and knowledge of studying and living abroad.
- 1-3 years’ Experience as an Admissions Consultant/Advisor.
- Excellent knowledge of US and UK College and school admissions processes, along with knowledge of US, UK and IB curriculums and exams.
- An ability to understand students learning methods and able to mentor them through their application process.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Graduated from a Top Tier US or UK University
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is a plus
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Good commission structure
- Medical Insurance cover
If you would like to work with an international dynamic group, providing advice and guidance for students and families then please email your CV to Steven Harrington, steven.harrington @charterhouse.com.hk call 3151 1303 for a confidential discussion.
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored