This is an exceptional opportunity for the technical professional to join a top-notch developer to manage the mixed-use portfolio. Our client is inviting committed and self-motivated technical talents to join their established team.
We are now seeking for Assistant Manager – Maintenance Services.
• Leading the team of professionals for full spectrum of building management services
• Account for the asset enhancement and capital works for the retail and commercial properties
• Responsible for handover of premises and ensure quality fitting-out works of tenants
• Review and monitor the vendors’ performances to promote the quality excellence initiatives
• Offer professional and value-added advices to senior management for sustainability and energy efficiency measures
• Develop and maintain the standards and procedures to ensure strict compliance
• Tertiary educated in Surveying, Building Services, Engineering or related disciplines
• At least 6 years of solid property and facilities management experiences with proven track record
• Corporate member of any professional bodies is highly preferred
• Demonstrated ability to resolve the site issues and manage a sizable team
• Results driven, self-initiative, excellent in communications abilities
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Charterhouse Partnership Asia
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.