- Centre manager
- Sales & Customer Service
- Working Saturdays
- Must be responsible for the operation of the learning centre on a day to day basis.
- To provide course information and recommend relevant courses to parents.
- Arrange class timetables
- Maintain good customer relationships with parents.
- Manage staff on site
- General admin duties
- Provide monthly report to Senior Management.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- 2+ years of customer service or sales working experience is preferred
- To be willing to work on Saturdays
- Fluency in Cantonese and English (Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills, to be proactive and enjoy working with kids
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Steven Harrington, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.