- HK Listed Company
- Large learning opportunities
- Alternative Saturday
Our client is a sizeable Hong Kong listed company who is seeking for an experienced associate / finalist of HKICS/ICSA who has great knowledge and experience of Hong Kong listing rules and/or private sector.
- Provide assistance in handling a full spectrum of company secretarial duties for Company and its’ subsidiaries
- Prepare board minutes and resolutions and ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory matters
- Filing of statutory and regulatory forms
- Coordination and preparation of annual / interim reports
- University graduate and associate / finalist of HKICS / ICSA with at least 5 years’ relevant experience gained from Hong Kong listed companies or professional firms
- Well versed with Hong Kong Listing Rules, Companies Ordinance, SFO reporting requirements and other relevant laws and regulations
- Hands-on experience in performing all company secretarial related matters with minimum supervision
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with Putonghua an advantage
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.