- Attractive remuneration
- Stable working environment
- Training opportunities
Our client is a leading offshore law firm with thousands of employees situated in key business areas offering incorporation, fund administration, accounting and directorship services to Hong Kong and offshore entities.
As part of their continuous growth (yes, for expansion!), they would like to speak with an ambitious Compliance Analyst to join their team.
- Responsible for managing KYC process
- Perform customer due diligence and on-going checking/review (company search, risk assessment, name screening as examples)
- Conduct due diligence, name screening and record requirements for onboarding and existing clients
- Process bank account opening, and liaising with all external parties
- Ad-hoc duties assigned
- University Degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 0-2 years of KYC/AML experience gained from a Financial Services/Law Firm will be a bonus, but not essential
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Pro-active and willing to learn
- Self-starter and a team player
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Karen Dancel, firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk