- Fast growing international consulting firm
- Culturally diversify and dynamic working environment
- Welcomed IANG visa
Our business partner, a reputable international consulting firm is looking for a Consulting Manager to join their business. This person must demonstrate self motivation, attention to detail, and strong analytical skills.
- Manage clients of the PRC desk, incl. KYC, on boarding and invoicing
- Advise and facilitate corporate actions such as shares transfer, fund/trust/foundation set-up, employee incentive scheme design
- Advise and facilitate commercial endeavours such as payment gateway, market entry analysis, etc.
- Assist accredited colleagues (e.g. CPA/CTA) to compile tax memos in Chinese or English
- Arrange promotional initiatives (i.e. speeches, seminars, roundtable) for corporate services or estate planning solutions
- Manage business introducers and partners in Mainland China to derive promotional synergies and co-design promotional materials in Chinese
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited university
- CPA qualification preferred
- Native Proficiency in Mandarin and English
- Ability to multitask and handle projects across time zones
- Flexibility to travel to or be temporarily stationed in Mainland China
- Team player with experience working in an international setting
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.