Our client is a leading multinational financial company who is offering a stable and rewarding working environment to candidates who are passionate to enter into a developing sector within finance industry. Candidate must be native or close to native in Mandarin speaking, with good fluency in English.
- To guide, develop and support a team of associates
- Be the team’s professional focal point, ensuring they meet (and surpass) their performance goals
- Monitoring the team’s level of customer service delivered by phone/email/online chats
- Perform quality assurance, analyzing and conducting effective feedback conversations
- Identify each associate’s strengths and areas of personal and professional growth, develop and guide them through their career stages
- Become an expert on customer services for customers in the designated market
- Provide feedback to the company to advocate for customers in the designated market
- Native or close to native Mandarin speaker with at least 3 years of customer servicing experience, including 1 – 2 years of management experience
- Fluent in English communication in both verbal and writing
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong with valid Visa or as Permanent Resident
- Ability to juggle various tasks with positive attitude
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Figo Lam, figo.lam @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.