Charterhouse is seeking an experienced higher educational professional for the position of Director of Recruitment and Student Admissions. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build their own recruitment and admissions team from the ground up and lead the regional recruitment strategy.
- Identify key markets, strategies, and tactics to recruit and enroll prospective students
- Drive and manage the full life-cycle recruitment & admissions processes
- Design the selection criteria and admissions process.
- Establish key geographic and institutional recruitment targets
- Create a pipeline of quality candidates for future openings
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to identify and attract new prospects.
- Ensure that the recruitment & admissions team practices support building a community of students from richly diverse backgrounds.
- Plan, coordinate and/or participate in on and off-campus recruiting
- Develop and strengthen ties with high school counselors, independent counselors, community college counselors and other key influencers in the recruitment process
- Conduct extensive outreach and relationship and conversation-building activities with prospective students and their families throughout the recruitment and admissions process
- Coordinate and monitor the application flow, acceptance rate, deposits, and withdrawal rate throughout the admission cycle and provide regular updates to Davis College leadership
- In collaboration with the global marketing team, determine advertising goals, content for recruitment marketing collateral and other marketing support needed to reach enrolment targets
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 5 - 7 years of experience in recruitment or admissions in higher education, with a minimum of 3 years in a senior leadership role Expert knowledge of a broad range of strategic, technological, and operational methodologies, tools, and practices in recruitment and admissions;
- Demonstrated experience developing, refining, and articulating data and analytics around admissions and enrollment to multiple audiences;
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (preferred but not required);
- Proficiency with Google Drive applications, Asana, Slack and Microsoft Office applications strongly preferred; and
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Steven Harrington, steven.harrington @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.