Join a high performing Education recruiting team with both new business development and account development.
- Work and form relationships with clients to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications.
- Develop and release job postings on platforms, such as social media and job boards.
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business.
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise Charterhouse’s commercial performance.
- Experience as an Education Consultant or in education sales is highly regarded
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with the education sector is preferred
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- The ability to handle adversity and rejection
Why join Charterhouse
Incentives - The day job can be stressful, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. Whether it’s our weekly Friday afternoon happy hour wrap up, our regular incentives, social clubs or our big billers’ trip (Last year we went to Buenos Aires and are already excited about Cape Town this year). Here at Charterhouse we know how to let our hair down after work is finished.
Money! – We love our jobs but we’re not here only for love. Excellent base salaries, leading market commission plans, monthly incentives and long term incentives all add up to an opportunity to earn whatever you want to earn!
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please contact our Director, Anne-Maree Soon for a confidential chat. You can reach her by email anne-maree @ charterhouse.com.hk or phone (+852) 3151 1312
And you can find out more about us here: www.charterhouse.com.hk