Our client is a market leader in professional services. With significant growth in their portfolio and global reach, they are now looking for a HR & Admin Manager to join their team.
- Working directly with the Regional Head of HR, you'll be responsible for handling the full spectrum of the HR functions locally. Your role will not be limited to recruitment, employee relations, benefit designing, compensation analysis, but will also involve organizational development.
- Understand business hiring needs, and ensure the strategy and plans are put in place to achieve the objectives
- Keep HR polices up-to-date with the local regulations
- Work closely with the business to execute the operational and strategic activities
- Develop and maintain compensation structures in alignment with market guidance and corporate guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- A Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration from a reputable institution with 10 years experience
- Good knowledge of Employment Law, HR policy, and HR Management Tools
- Prior Change Management experience is preferred
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Anne-Maree Soon, Anne-Maree.Soon @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.