Our client is an investment arm of one of the biggest financial institutions in Hong Kong. Their service offerings include private equity, real estate and fund investment management. Established almost 40 years ago, they recently invested in a large number of infrastructure projects in Hong Kong, Macau and China covering various sectors such as real estate, transportation, media, hotels and energy.
To support their rapid growth, they are looking to hire a Human Resources Assistant to join the growing team in Hong Kong.
- Provide recruitment support such as coordination of interviews, meeting room booking and managing candidate tracking database
- Responsible in drafting employment contract and departure documentation
- Liaise closely with the external vendor for background check request
- Overall admin support to the human resources team in Asia
- Any other related ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within banking or financial services
- Ability to prioritize urgent task and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail is a MUST
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Positive disposition and with excellent interpersonal skills
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy