Our Client, an established law firm is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be expected to provide secretarial and administrative support in preparing documents, coordinate diaries and manage travel arrangements.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Partners
- Prepare documents
- Organize meetings and manage Partner/Fee earners diaries
- Manage travel arrangements
- Ad hoc duties assigned
- Minimum 1-3 years legal secretarial experience in Litigation and Corporate
- Law firm experience will be an advantage but not essential
- Experience working with PRC clients will be a bonus
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin (Written and verbal)
- Proficient in MS office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong document formatting skills
- Highly organized with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independent and as part of a team
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Alan Pang, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1315 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy.