- Urgent position
- Attractive package
- Supportive environment
Our client is an international UK Law Firm with offices in key business areas such as London, Sydney, New York, Middle East and Australia. Popular for their litigation and commercial practice areas, the firm is one of the prestigious law firms globally specially in Australia where they are named the best professional services firm.
The firm is looking for an experienced Office Manager to oversee the overall office operation supporting almost 200 staff in Hong Kong.
- Manage a team of administrators including 2 Managers
- Ensure the delivery of all client services function such as reception area, meeting room management, video conferencing facilitation and catering
- Coordinate room/office moves and the setting up of new joiners with relevant equipment, seating etc.
- Act as the first point of contact for facilities related matters such as workplace health and safety, mail rooms, IT server rooms and records management
- Ensure relevant local service contracts and agreements are up to date such as vendor agreements, lease contract and insurance policies
- Collaborate with Partners, business unit heads and other offices within the region regarding strategies to improve overall operation
- Proactively contribute and participate in regional and global projects
- Any other related ad hoc activities
- Minimum of 5 years solid experience as an Office Manager from an international law firm
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, organized and high attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications. Chinese Word processing is a must
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Positive disposition and with excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Karen Dancel, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1320 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.