Our client is a top tier UK law firm with excellent reputation with multinational companies, financial institutions and family offices in Asia, Australia, Europe and the Americas. They are a reputable law firm with over 1,000 staff members globally offering the most comprehensive services, highly progressive, innovative and responsive.
To support their front-office, they are looking for an outstanding Receptionist to join the team.
- Handle the overall reception duties such as welcoming visitors, handle incoming calls, deal with the in/out mail for Courier deliveries
- Provide general office administration and clerical support
- Manage the room booking and ensure that all meeting rooms and reception areas are in orderly manner
- Maintain the filing system, equipment maintenance and office supplies
- Monitor visitors’ access and maintain security awareness
- Perform related ad hoc activities required by Line Manager
- Must have a Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar capacity within a law firm or a reputable professional services firm is a MUST
- Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Karen Dancel, Karen.dancel @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1320 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy