Our client is a leading UK law firm with thousand of employees situated in key business areas in Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Established more than a century ago, they are the forefront in advising in various practice areas such as Capital Markets, Asset Management, Global Investigations, Corporate and Litigation. The firm is highly progressive and maintains an excellent reputation in the market.
If you want to be a part of the Magic Circle, please see responsibilities below and apply now.
- Handle the overall reception duties such as welcoming visitors, handle incoming calls, deal with the in/out mail for Courier deliveries
- Provide general office administration and clerical support
- Manage the room booking and ensure that all meeting rooms and reception areas are in orderly manner
- Maintain the filing system, equipment maintenance and office supplies
- Monitor visitors’ access and maintain security awareness
- Perform related ad hoc activities required by Line Manager
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Business Administration or any related field
- More than 2 years of experience in a similar capacity within a sizeable law firm or professional services firm
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy