When is a recruitment job not just another recruitment job?
When you bring your career to Charterhouse Partnership!
Due to unprecedented growth and success we’re looking to add talented consultants across our business. Our consultants are on fire right now, it’s time to join the fun!
Being a recruiter is a great job! (if you don’t believe me, maybe you’re in the wrong place)
- Independence – it’s not about being dumped by a phone and left too it, but it’s also not about micromanaging through KPIs and putting arbitrary targets in front of people. At Charterhouse we hire you because you’re great and trust you to deliver results. You’ll have all the tools and support you need to make sure you don’t get lost on the way!
- Opportunity – A lot of recruiters feel they have more to offer than they’re allowed to show. Here at Charterhouse, we want to find people we can build around. It’s not about what you’re doing right now, it’s about what you’ll be doing tomorrow!
- People – We all spend more than a 1/3 of our lives at work. Life is just too short to spend it with people you don’t want to spend it with. At Charterhouse we hire 1st and foremost on cultural fit and we foster an environment that is “externally competitive” and “internally collaborative”.
- Exciting – The day job can be stressful, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. Whether it’s our weekly Friday afternoon happy hour wrap up, our regular incentives, social clubs or our big billers’ trip (we’re off to Hawaii next month, I wonder where we’ll be going next year?). Here at Charterhouse we know how to let our hair down after work is finished.
- Money! – We love are jobs, but we’re not here only for love. Excellent base salaries, clear, understandable, and market leading commission plans, monthly incentives and long term incentives all add up to an opportunity to earn whatever you want to earn!
Who you are?
- Ideally you’ll be a well trained and successful agency recruiter looking for someone to take the training wheels off so you can test your limits!
- If you’re already a successful consultant looking for a step up into building a team we’ll look at that too.
- If you’re smart, intelligent, sales savvy, not afraid of hard work and don’t have experience in recruitment, but want to start your career as a recruiter. We’ll also consider a select few.
- Most importantly, you’ll be commercial, bold, self-motivated and keen to be the person driving your own career.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Luke Phibbs, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy