- Technology, Media and Telecommunications Lawyer
- Excellent command of English (Cantonese and Mandarin is advantageous)
- At least 3 years' post qualification experience in handling technology transactions and data privacy matters.
- Excellent knowledge of data privacy and cybersecurity regulations across the Asia region.
- Able to draft and negotiate technology contracts
- Passionate in gaining experience in a variety of TMT matters from data privacy and cybersecurity to fintech and all types of technology contracts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, commercial acumen and client management skills.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please apply directly to Anushyia Vejayarajah, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (852) 3151 1307 to discuss further. Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.