Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate.
- Assist in handling company secretarial works for Hong Kong and offshore companies (e.g. preparing annual returns, bank forms, due diligence and assigned tasks)
- Assist in organising board meeting, committee meetings etc.
- Maintain and update company secretariat records
- Assist to participate in the team's ad hoc project if required
- ICSA studentship or equivalent with at least 2 years’ related experience gained in listed companies or professional firms is preferable
- Good understanding of the requirements of Companies Ordinance and Listing Rules
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese with fluent Putonghua is preferred
- Ability to organize well, attend to details, work under pressure
- Positive attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good at MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing and CSA Software
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Figo Lam, figo.lam @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.