Our client, a highly prestigious International law firm, is seeking to hire a Paralegal for their highly regarded Capital Markets team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2/3 years of corporate paralegal experience gained from an international firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with legal document review and preparation of legal review report;
- Draft transaction documents and proof reading
- Legal research;
- Assist with verification exercises;
- Liaise with internal and external clients;
- Assist with other ad-hoc legal and non-legal tasks as requested by fee-earners
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous paralegal experience with an international law firm
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and proficient in Chinese
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Erica Wong, firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.