Our client is a market leading investor firm with global footprint. They are well established in Europe and is investing heavily in Asia region. With their steadily growth in Hong Kong, they are currently looking for a dynamic Fund Accountant/Senior Fund Accountant to join their team.
- To provide quality service deliverables to a portfolio of Private Equity clients. To ensure all requests are met and responded to client’s enquiries
- Responsible for managing the whole work flow including review of financial accounts and to ensure reports prepared by operation team are delivered in a timely manner
- To ensure all procedures and relevant reports are free from errors and is up to date
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by management
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in fund admin area/ Auditors are welcome too.
- CPA qualified/students
- Self-motivated and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese
- More experience will be considered as Senior Fund Accountant
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Joey Lai, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 852 3151 1322. Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk