Our client is a well established law firm with 15 offices worldwide. They are currently seeking for a high calibre Legal Secretary to join their Litigation team to support a Partner and 2-3 Associates.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide a full spectrum of secretarial service to the fee earners
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Assist in diary management
- Provide PA duties
- Managing and reviewing filing systems
- Prepare bundles and court documents
- Preparing bills and billing-related matters and expenses
- Handle travel and itinerary arrangement
- And any other ad hoc secretarial tasks as required
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 5-8 years of legal support experience in a law firm in litigation department
- Good command of spoken/written Chinese and English
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Proactive, flexible and team player
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com with your current and expected salary.
Due to high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.