Our client, a well-established and reputable international law firm, is seeking to hire a paralegal to assist their Litigation team.
The major responsibilities of the role will include:
- Draft documents and perform legal research
- Perform administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Court attendances and site inspections may be required
- Provide practical support to a team of Solicitors
The successful candidates should have the following requirements:
- University graduate preferably those from universities in China
- LLM in Hong Kong with IANG visa and PRC bar qualified
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese with native Mandarin
- Strong research, writing, team work and organisational skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy.