Charterhouse is looking for an Operations Manager of Admissions for an outstanding tutorial center, you will get the chance to work with great people and have fun along the way. The Operations Manager of Admissions Consulting reports to the Director of Operations, with the main focus on supporting the Admissions Consulting team in all aspects of the operations and serving as a liaison between the Admissions Consulting team and the Sales and Marketing team. The Operation Manager will also maintain high quality client servicing to all Admissions Consulting Clients.
The key responsibilities of the Operation Manger of Admissions Consulting:
- Measure, observe, and manage Associate and Consultant capacity utilization to assure that utilization targets are achieved and matched with recruitment schedules and goals.
- Supervise the Educational Consultants and manage their performance ensuring they achieve the target
- Train Educational Consultants and provide excellent customer service
- Serve as an interface for client families and students; make sure that regular, written communication and follow-up occurs with clients in accordance with agreed upon formats.
- Handle in-bound and out-bound calls, take charge of difficult complaints and enquiries that are escalated to from the Educational Consultants
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing team to plan and schedule promotional programs, seminars, events and workshops with responsibility for determining themes, topics, timing, and speakers. Managing leads after seminars, events and workshops to further engage prospective clients
- Build and nurture relationships with key administrators, guidance counselors, clubs and organizations to increase the Company’s brand recognition in the community and attend events to increase sales
- Assist Edge senior management team in identifying new Admissions Consulting Partners (both individuals as well as small agencies) to expand the Edge’s portfolio of Admissions Consultants.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in fast-paced customer service environment; 1- 2 years of demonstrated record of accomplishment within educational services ideally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese a plus
- Superior knowledge of American colleges and universities
- Excellent presentation skills and demonstrated ability to sell potential candidates on opportunities
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Able to influence others and negotiate effectively
- Organizational and long-range planning skills and being able to handle numerous details
- High energy level, confident and optimistic demeanor and the ability to thrive in a fast- paced environment
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Steven Harrington, steven.harrington @charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.