Our client, a well-established and reputable international law firm, is seeking to hire a paralegal to assist their Capital Markets team.
The major responsibilities of the role will include:
- Amend, draft and proof read transaction documents
- Perform legal review and verification exercises
- Assist with signing and completion process
- Liaise with internal and external clients
- Conduct legal and commercial research
- Produce and distribute transaction documents
The successful candidates should have the following requirements:
- Law graduate including those from top universities in China
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Able to prioritise multiple projects
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy.