A medium sized international US based law firm is seeking for a temporary receptionist for 1 month to cover a sick leave.
As a Receptionist, you will report to the Office Manager and your daily duties will include:
- Greeting clients and visitors
- Provide full reception support to the Hong Kong office
- Maintaining a booking schedule for meeting rooms
- Answering phone enquiries and transferring calls to the responsible
- Assisting Client Catering team to provide catering service to meetings, conferences and events
- Handling office admin duties
- Any other ad hoc tasks
- 1-3 years of Receptionist experience, preferably from law firms but not a must
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive and a highly motivated attitude
- Good command of spoken Chinese and English and Mandarin
- Excellent communication skills
- Immediately available candidates will be consider first
If the above role sounds interesting to you, please send your resume to Julia Wan, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note due to the high number of applicants, only successful applications will be contacted.