Our client is a private equity firm with real estate fund investment across Asia Pacific area. With their rapid growth in business, they are currently looking for a vibrant Senior Accountant/Accountant to join their Finance team.
- Responsible for finance functions such as day to day accounting and analysis, journal entries, month end closing, prepare quarterly reports, assist in annual audit, accounts payable, etc
- Assist in reporting, reconciliations, and related reports are align with accounting standards
- Liaison with auditors, lawyers, external parties
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by manager
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- CPA qualified is a plus
- Intermediate/Advance excel skills would be a plus
- Quick learner, self motivator, and team player
- Ability to perform under pressure to strict deadlines
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Joey Lai, joey.lai @ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: 852 3151 1322. Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk