- Full spectrum HR
- Regional coverage
- A multinational luxury brand
Our client is a renowned luxury brand with global presence; they are currently seeking for a highly competent individual to join them as an (Senior) HR Executive to focus on the brand’s regional expansion
- Act as a key member on the HR team to deliver company’s culture and value
- Organize and prepare employee engagement events
- Responsible for end to end recruitment process, from souring, screening, offer management
- Conduct onboarding matters and orientation programs
- Actively involve in compensation surveys, benefit surveys, market intelligence reports, etc.
- Build budgets, forecasts and review processed payroll and HR costs
- Act as a key contact point and partner closely with company’s joint venture parties and markets
- Liaise with HQ for reports and HRIS maintenance, ensuring all data is updated timely
- Support annual/biannual reviews, with performance review analysis
- Assist on day to day HR operations, including but not limited to employee record maintenance, email account setup, iJam and iLeave setup, visa applications
- Assist on monthly payroll reports, temp staff costs reports, etc.
- Degree in HR or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of all rounded HR experience
- Good retail network, able to obtain real life data through connections
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Business savvy, intellectual and possess great knowledge of HR best practices
- Excellent command in written & spoken English and Chinese
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.