- Junior HR Business Partner
- HK Blue Chip Company
- Expanding and promising business
Our client is a renowned organization in Hong Kong with variety of innovative projects; they are currently seeking for a highly competent individual to join them as an (Senior) HR Officer to focus on transformation and integration initiatives
- Act as HRBP and provide full spectrum HR services to stakeholders
- Actively involved in full lifecycle recruitment process, from talent screening, interviewing, offer management etc.
- Perform full scope of C&B duties including payroll, attendance, annual budgeting, annual salary and bonus review and etc.
- Plan and execute staffs activities in order to enhance staff motivations and engagement
- Assist in reviewing and implementing HR policies and procedures, and performing research and analysis on HR related matters
- University graduates in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 5 years+ experience as an HR generalist
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, people oriented, well organized and enjoy working in fast-paced environment
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.