- A world leading manufacturer
- Procurement project
- Costing analysis
- Manage projects effectively. Set up objective and project scope; access risks and constraints, problem solving with both internally and externally parties in a limited time frame.
- Build and maintain close relationships with internal customers, suppliers, global counterparts through all phases of needs assessment and solution implementation
- Qualify subcontractors according to compliance requirements.
- Strong sense to create sustainable saving pipeline.
- Understanding about physics of cost and execution of costing model.
- Continuously having capability and capacity review with subcontractors against demand from production sites, in order to leverage subcontracting networking to support business growth.
- Drive continuous improvement on quality performance, delivery (flexibility, reliability), cost competitiveness, response and technical support.
- University Graduate with at 3 - 5 years of relevant experience;
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills;
- Independent, self-motivated and a good team player
- Fluent speaking in English. Cantonese and Mandarin
- Operational experience is preferable
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.