Our client is a well-established international law firm with offices worldwide. They are currently seeking for 2 Temporary Legal Secretaries to join their Corporate/Litigation department as the team is expanding.
The major responsibilities of the role will include:
- Performing full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support
- Managing daily schedules/appointments and meetings
- Formatting and editing legal documents
- Prepare bills
- Entering time sheets and expense claims
- Other ad hoc duties if requested
- Must have 2-3 years of experience gained from a law firm previously
- Good written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong sense of responsibility and excellent organisational skills
- Immediately available candidates only!
If you are interested in the above role, please apply by sending your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current and expect salary.