Our client is a top tier private equity firm with investment across Asia Pacific area. With their rapid growth in business, they are currently looking for a dynamic Accountant to join their Finance team.
- Responsible for finance functions such as day to day accounting and analysis, month end closing, prepare quarterly reports, assist in annual audit, accounts payable, etc
- Review fund accounting reports, calculation cost allocation, and audit statements
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned by manager
To be considered for this position the successful individual will have:
- A degree in Commerce/Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3 years external audit experience in sizeable audit firm
- CPA qualified is a MUST
- Intermediate/Advance excel skills would be a plus
- Quick learner, self motivator, and team player
- Ability to perform under pressure to strict deadlines
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume and your present and expected salary to Joey Lai, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 852 3151 1322. Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk